Last Updated on 1st February 2023
There are a lot of reasons for somebody to buy a new Valorant account. But many people don’t know where to start looking for a new Valorant account, and the truth is that with so many available websites selling Valorant accounts, you can easily get lost and choose the wrong place.
Nothing to worry though, because this post will break down the safest places to buy Valorant accounts and a step-by-step guide to complete any transactions and protect yourself from possible scams. You’ll also find the best place to look for Valorant boosting and coaching services, as well as how to approach boosters and coaches to find the one that fits you the most.
Things to consider before, while, after buying a Valorant Account
- Buying, trading, or selling Valorant accounts is against Riot Games ToS and can get you banned.
- The most important thing to take care of when purchasing Valorant accounts is the sellers. You want to be sure the seller is not selling you a hacked account or an account with a high ban risk. You may ask, how do I know that? You’ll have to do your research. I prefer sellers with great reviews, or even if they have few negative reviews, read them. If the reviews are about the speed of the service, that’s not so bad after all, but if you see other people complaining about getting banned or accounts getting pulled back by original owners, then that’s a no-no. Move on to the next.
- Always make sure to read the description of the accounts and ask for photos as well. You want to be sure that you are getting what you are thinking that you are getting and avoid surprises at the end.
- Ask any questions about the account before completing the payment.
- Keep all the chat and transactions with the seller inside the platform, so you are protected if something goes wrong.
- Keep in mind that this post is for educational purposes only, and I am not responsible for your actions.
Best place to buy Valorant Accounts
On G2G, you’ll find Valorant accounts for all the servers available(EU, NA, LAN, LAS, BRAZIL, RUSSIA, OCEANIA, JAPAN, SOUTH ASIA). There will be more than a couple of hundreds of accounts available for each server at any given time. Because of the number of accounts available for sale, the prices are very competitive, and you’ll most likely find the cheapest accounts from any other website. Unranked Valorant smurf accounts start at just 2$, and you will find accounts that are being sold for 5k+.
Apart from that, G2G has been in the business for many years, and they know how to deal with possible scams and problems that may arise, so you don’t have to worry at all. Below you’ll find a step-by-step guide on how to safely purchase Valorant accounts, how to find the best sellers, and how to protect and secure your new account after receiving it.
On iGVault, you’ll find hundreds of different Valorant accounts for each server. Prices for unranked smurf Valorant accounts start from 5 dollars, so it might be a better idea to get them from G2G since the quality is the same, and you’ll save few bucks. On the other hand, if you are looking for accounts with a high number of skills or/and high rank, you should consider taking a look at iGVault.
The support is there in case of problems and scam attempts from sellers as long as you keep all conversations and payments inside their platform.
How to buy Valorant Accounts (Step by step)
- Head over to G2G and create an account.
- Put a maximum on your budget ( Not only it will prevent you from overspending but also save you a lot of time and research)
- Make up your mind on what you are looking for but be realistic, don’t expect 20$ to get 500skins.
- Use the filters to help you find what you are looking for faster.
- Look for full access accounts only, and check the seller’s feedback. You want him to have as close as possible to 100% positive feedback. If they have any negative feedback, check what the buyers are saying about him. If there was, for example, a delay with the account delivery and the buyer was not satisfied, that’s not a big deal. If, on the other hand, you see comments talking about account pullbacks and bans, I’d recommend you stay away. If the seller fills the requirements, save the account and look for a few others that you also like.
- Pay close attention to the description of every account and make sure that everything you need to know is stated.
- Once you’ve collected a couple of accounts is time to contact the sellers.
- Send them a message asking key questions about the account. Please send a message to everyone and wait for their responses.
- Depending on their response, eliminate the ones you feel are not so reliable and keep the rest.
- Now you can either start negotiating for the price or complete the purchase and get your account.
- You can even record the transaction on the website for extra security when the seller sends you the details.
- Once you’ve received your account, start by changing the account’s email to your email and the password to a new one.
- Go ahead and change the password on the email the seller sent you, remove any recovery emails on that email, and add a phone number.
- Optimize your Valorant settings, and start enjoying the game!
- Even in case you experience any issues after months of using the account. You can go back and contact the support and explain everything and hope for a resolution.
Best places to buy Valorant Boosting & Coaching services
You’ve already seen dozens of websites, Instagram pages, big marketplaces, and small websites all offering Valorant boosting & coaching services. Too many options out there but not all to be trusted.
What you want to look into before purchasing Valorant Boosting or Coaching services is the safety of your account and that your money is safe in case something doesn’t go as intended. There are two options: you either go to a marketplace and find a person or a group of people who boost Valorant accounts or can be your coach or find a company specializing in Valorant boosting & Coaching.
On G2G, there are around 5000 boosting services and close to 400 coaching ones when I am writing this post. You will find ultra-cheap prices and possibly some outstanding players who will either boost your account or be your personal coach. Buying Valorant boosting or coaching services is almost the same as buying Valorant accounts. You’ll have to do your own research on the marketplace depending on your needs, contact the sellers and ask them whatever questions you might have.
G2G will back you up in case the seller doesn’t deliver what you agreed, so you don’t have to worry at all about losing your money.
Look for sellers with close to 100% positive feedback and preferably with not a very high demand. When a seller has too many orders, they may underdeliver because of how much work they are doing daily. Personally, I prefer sellers with 30-50 positive 100% feedback because I believe they are most likely to deliver beyond your expectations. After all, they need those positive reviews to build up their profile on the marketplace.
You can follow the same steps as we did on the accounts section above, but with different questions to find the Booster or Coach that fits you the most.
Fiverr – Search for the golden one
Fiverr is a marketplace not only for gaming-related services but for any services you may think of. So what does it make it a good place to buy Valorant boosting? On Fiverr, you can find new sellers thirsty for positive reviews, and they will give the 200% of their capabilities to achieve that.
While the variety of boosters and coaches will not be as wide as on other gaming marketplaces, you can still expect to find many talented Valorant players that can help you out. Fiverr is very strict with its policies on sellers, so you don’t have to worry about losing your money. If the seller doesn’t deliver what you agreed, you can anytime request a refund.
Another great thing about Fiverr is the filter on local sellers and active ones. You enable these two filters, and Fiverr will show you all the available and online sellers right now and are also located near you. That’s a plus not only because you’ll probably speak the same language as the seller, but that’s a huge plus, especially if you are looking for Valorant boosting, which means the seller will log into your account from an IP address near you, eliminating the risk of ban close to 0.
Few things to consider before and while buying Valorant boosting / Coaching to be safe
- Never give a seller access to your email (It doesn’t matter what they tell you).
- Always change your password after they finish their work.
- Always speak with the seller on the website you are making the purchase. ( Don’t accept to speak on Discord, Telegram, etc.)
- If you didn’t understand something, ask them again until you know what you will receive from the seller.
- Always let the seller know exactly what you need.
- If you face any issues with the seller and can’t solve it, do not stress, contact support via chat or email and explain everything. They can see all chat logs, so if you didn’t do anything sketchy, they would help you out with the best possible solution.
By now, you should know the best places to buy Valorant accounts, boosting and coaching services, how to deal with sellers, and how to protect and secure your account once you receive it. Let me know in the comments what’s your favorite place to buy anything related to Valorant, and as well as what’s your thoughts about my list!