As the player count of League of Legends becomes bigger, also bigger becomes the need to purchase stuff and services related to League of Legends. Everyone is looking for something different for their own needs. The most wanted things to buy from LoL players are League of Legends Smurf unranked accounts, League of Legends accounts with rare skins(like rusty blitzcrank, black Alistar, riot Kayle, ufo Corki, championship Riven, pax skins, etc.), League of Legends RP codes and gifting services, and also League of Legends boosting and coaching services.
That’s all good, but there are so many websites offering the things mentioned above that when you finally made up your mind to make a purchase, then comes chaos. You will find hundreds of different options with different prices and reviews that finally make you change your mind and don’t purchase anything.
However, in this post, you will find the best websites to buy anything related to League of Legends. Starting from LoL accounts to boosting and coaching services. All websites are legit and you’ll not face any issues as long as you pay attention to anything I recommend in this guide. I’ve personally used all the websites below not only for League of Legends related stuff but also other games and I will point out key factors about each of them so you can take the final decision and come up with the one that fits you better.
Best places to buy League of Legends Accounts
I’ve separated this part into two categories. One for people looking for unranked/smurf accounts and the other for people looking for a more high-quality account, probably with a higher number of champions, skins, or even higher ranks.
Best places to buy League of Legends smurf accounts ( Unranked)
Taking the top spot in the League of Legends smurf accounts leaderboard is MMOGAH. They’ve been around since 2006 and offering different goods and services for the majority of games.
- Possibly the lowest market prices when it comes to LoL smurf accounts. You can find an unranked account with 30-60k BE at around 2 – 4 euros, which is relatively cheap.
- Safe / Warranty
- In case your account gets banned after delivery, they will resend you a similar account completely free. They also state that this cannot happen more than two times because it could be your fault instead of theirs.
- Delivery Time
- The delivery time may vary depending on your payment method. If your payment is verified instantly, then the account/s will be sent to you instantly. The maximum delivery time is 24 hours, but that’s only in a few cases.
- Availability / Stock
- That’s one of the “cons” of MMOGA when it comes to LoL unranked smurfs. Sometimes the stock may be really low or unavailable. If you are looking for bulk purchases, there is a possibility you might not find what you are looking for. But if you only need a few accounts, then you’ll be fine.
Best places to buy League of Legends Rare/High number Skins Accounts
When it comes to League of Legends Accounts with a high number of skins, high rank, or rare skins, you should be a little more concerned since you’ll probably be looking for a personal account to last and don’t want in any way getting flagged and banned. Below you’ll find the best places to buy an LoL Account and some suggestions and steps you should do when and before buying your new LoL account to achieve the best prices and ensure your account is not getting banned a few days after the purchase.
What’s really good and bad at the same time about G2G and every marketplace is that you can find thousands of different accounts and hundreds of different sellers. We can’t really speak about the prices since they really depend on the market, not only on G2G but also on other big gaming marketplaces. The good thing is that you have tons of options available to find the LoL account that you were looking for, but with that also comes to the con that you will be filled with options and may not be able to decide which one you want the most.
The most important thing to take care of is the sellers. You want to be sure the seller is not selling you a hacked account or an account with a high ban risk. You may ask, how do I know that? You’ll have to do your research. I prefer sellers with great reviews, or even if they have few negative reviews, read them. If they are about the speed of the service, that’s not so bad after all, but if you see other people complaining about getting banned or accounts getting pulled back by original owners, then that’s a no-no. Move on to the next.
On G2G, you’ll most likely find the account you were looking for in any server since there is a category for every league of legends server available. You can find accounts from unranked smurfs to challenger accounts with tons of skins and even PBE accounts.
Another thing you should take into consideration is that you are protected for G2G in case of scam attempts from sellers, as long as you don’t mess up anything.
How to buy a League of Legends Account
If i was going to purchase a League of Legends account right now these are the steps I would follow.
- Head over to G2G and create an account.
- First, I would write down some key things I want my account to have, for example, 100+ Champions and 40+ Skins and cost under 60$.
- Visit G2G and start searching for accounts with these three requirements.
- For every account that I liked in the price range of 60$ to 110$, I would open a new tab or bookmark them, so I got everything organized.
- I would save like 15 LoL accounts that fit my requirements.
- Write down a message with few questions to the seller.
- Hello, how you doing? If you don’t mind, I got a few questions related to the account.
- Are you the original owner of the account?
- Was the account ever banned before?
- What’s your warranty for this account?
- What’s the honor level of the account?
- Has the account ever been muted?
- Rankings of all previous seasons?
- Any boosting services used on the account?
- Send the same message to all the sellers and wait for their reply. Most likely, you’ll get a response in under 24 hours.
- Let’s say you are satisfied with the responses of five of the fifteen sellers.
- Start negotiating with these sellers that their price is over your budget.
- Hopefully, and most likely, at least one of them will negotiate the price with you and provide you with the account you were looking for at the price you can afford.
- This is not the only way you can go, but I always do what I always do when looking to purchase any accounts, and it has been working pretty well until now.
- Once you complete the payment and the account gets sent to you, if you want to be 100% sure you are not getting scammed and want to have all proofs for a quicker resolve, you can record a small video when you copy the seller’s details and try login into the League of Legends client.
Also, most websites and sellers tell you to change your email once you received the account instantly. Once you receive your account, I recommend informing the seller that you will not change the password and email of the account for the next few days for security reasons and don’t mark the order yet as complete. Login and play as you would normally do, play for a few days, and then change the email and password as you wish. You want to do that for a more realistic transition of the account.
Best places to buy League of Legends Boosting & Coaching services
You’ve already seen dozens of websites, Instagram pages, big marketplaces, and small websites all offering League of Legends boosting & coaching services. Too many options out there but not all to be trusted.
What you want to look into before purchasing an LoL Boosting or Coaching service is the safety of your account and that your money is safe in case something doesn’t go as intended. There are two options: you either go to a marketplace and find a person or a group of people who boost League of Legends accounts or can be your coach or find a company specializing in LoL boosting & Coaching.
On G2G, there are around 5000 boosting services and close to 400 coaching ones when I am writing this post. You will find ultra-cheap prices and possibly some outstanding players who will either boost your account or be your personal coach. Buying League of Legends boosting or coaching services is almost the same as buying League of Legends accounts. You’ll have to do your own research on the marketplace depending on your needs, contact the sellers and ask them whatever questions you might have.
G2G will back you up in case the seller doesn’t deliver what you agreed, so you don’t have to worry at all about losing your money.
Look for sellers with close to 100% positive feedback and preferably with not a very high demand. When a seller has too many orders, they may underdeliver because of how much work they are doing daily. Personally, I prefer sellers with 30-50 positive 100% feedback because I believe they are most likely to deliver beyond your expectations. After all, they need those positive reviews to build up their profile on the marketplace.
You can follow the same steps as we did on the accounts section above, but with different questions to find the Booster or Coach that fits you the most.
Fiverr is a marketplace not only for gaming-related services but for any services you may think of. So what does it make it a good place to buy League of legends boosting? On Fiverr, you can find new sellers thirsty for positive reviews, and they will give the 200% of their capabilities to achieve that.
While the variety of boosters and coaches will not be as wide as on other gaming marketplaces, you can still expect to find many talented League of Legends players that can help you out. Fiverr is very strict with its policies on sellers, so you don’t have to worry about losing your money. If the seller doesn’t deliver what you agreed, you can anytime request a refund.
Another great thing about Fiverr is the filter on local sellers and active ones. You enable these two filters, and Fiverr will show you all the available and online sellers right now and are also located near you. That’s a plus not only because you’ll probably speak the same language as the seller, but that’s a huge plus, especially if you are looking for LoL boosting, which means the seller will log into your account from an IP address near you, eliminating the risk of ban close to 0.
Few things to consider before and while buying LoL boosting / Coaching to be safe
- Never give a seller access to your email (It doesn’t matter what they tell you)
- Always change your password after they finish their work
- Ask them if they are going to use a VPN or proxy when they enter your account. ( You should avoid sellers using VPNs like NordVPN, ExpressVPN because their IP ranges are publicly known), prefer sellers who are using private proxies or are located in the same country as you do.
- Always speak with the seller on the website you are making the purchase. ( Don’t accept to speak on Discord, Telegram, etc.)
- If you didn’t understand something, ask them again until you know what you will receive from the seller.
- Always let the seller know exactly what you need.
- If you face any issues with the seller and can’t solve it, do not stress, contact support via chat or email and explain everything. They can see all chat logs, so if you didn’t do anything sketchy, they would help you out with the best possible solution.
- Don’t buy boosts from being IRON for 5 seasons to going Challenger in 1 month. Instead, do it step by step and slowly.
Can you buy a League of Legends Accounts?
You’ll find a lot of websites online to purchase League of Legends Accounts for any region. You’ll have to do your research or read this guide to come up with the best places to buy a League account.
Is it safe to buy League of Legends accounts?
While if you follow this guide, the process is pretty safe, keep in mind that buying and selling League of Legends accounts is against Riot Games ToS.
Like every marketplace, there will be some good sellers and some scammers. On G2G, you’ll find mostly legit sellers, and the company itself is legit.
How much does League boosting cost?
You set the range. It can start from 5 dollars to thousands of dollars depending on your requirements and the prices of the seller you’ll choose.
Is boosting League of Legends accounts illegal?
According to Riot Games ToS, boosting accounts is forbidden and the person who used the boosting service can be permanently banned.
Can you get banned for duo boosting?
While giving your credentials to someone to boost your account can get your account ban, by duo playing and boosting your account you can avoid that since you are not breaking Riot Games ToS.
What does a coach do in League of Legends?
Coaches work closely with the players to identify their strengths and weaknesses and make sure they are playing their best. They will develop strategies depending on your skills and give you suggestions and tips on becoming a better player promptly. They actually speeds up the process of learning by yourself.
Keep in mind that this post is for educational purposes only, and I am not responsible for your actions. I hope this post answered some of your questions and helped you out!
Make sure to check out this post: Best League of Legends Settings