Uninstalling Sea Of Thieves can be a relatively straightforward process, but knowing the proper steps is essential if you want to do it quickly and safely and remove any leftover Sea Of Thieves files from your PC. Whether you are dealing with an issue requiring Sea Of Thieves to be fully uninstalled or want to uninstall Sea Of Thieves, in this post, you will find all the methods to uninstall Sea Of Thieves from your PC and how to delete your Sea Of Thieves account permanently.
If you are uninstalling Sea Of Thieves from your PC because it runs bad or you are having issues like crashes, fps drops, stuttering, or anything else, hit me up before uninstalling it and I am pretty sure we can sort it out for you.
How To Uninstall Sea Of Thieves
Before we start, below, you can quickly check all the methods we will use to uninstall Sea Of Thieves.
- Uninstall Sea Of Thieves via XBOX.
- Uninstall Sea Of Thieves through Windows
- Uninstall Sea Of Thievest using a program.
Uninstall from XBOX.
The first uninstallation process includes using the XBOX to uninstall Sea Of Thieves completely. Pretty straightforward to do; follow the steps below on how to uninstall Sea Of Thieves via the XBOX:
- Open the XBOX app on your PC.
- Navigate to the Library tab and look for Sea Of Thieves.
- Once you locate it, click on Settings, and choose Uninstall Sea Of Thieves.
- Wait for the uninstallation process of Sea Of Thieves to end.
Once the process is completed, Sea Of Thieves should be gone from your computer once and for all. If you’ve already tried uninstalling Sea Of Thieves using XBOX and can’t do it, proceed to the other methods of this guide.
Uninstall From Apps & Features.
This method will allow you to uninstall Sea Of Thieves directly from your Windows.
Navigate to the Windows search bar and type “Apps & Features” or “Add or Remove Programs”, and click on the option that comes up.
Search for Sea Of Thieves, and once you find it, click on it and uninstall it.
Use A Program.
Last, you can use a 3rd party program to completely uninstall Sea Of Thieves from your PC and remove any leftover files.
Go ahead and download IObit Uninstaller.
Double-click the file you will download and proceed with the installation instructions.
Once the uninstaller is installed, run it, and look for Sea Of Thieves.
Once you locate it, check the box and click uninstall.
How To Permanently Delete Sea Of Thieves Account
If after uninstalling Sea Of Thieves, it also happens that you want to permanently delete your account as well as any personal information that Sea Of Thieves has stored in their servers, below you can find a quick guide on how to do so.
- Navigate to Sea Of Thieves’s official website.
- Look for the Support or Contact Page.
- Now either contact them via their contact form or directly to the support email.
- Make sure on the title to write “Account Deletion Request”.
- Now write a message letting them know that you want to permanently delete your account and any personal information that is stored in their servers.
- They will get back to you and ask you one more time to confirm the deletion of your Sea Of Thieves account.
- Once you confirm, they will get back to you one more time to let you know when exactly that will happen.
Sea Of Thieves account deletion is usually instant, but your personal information like your email might be stored for longer depending on their ToS.
Uninstalling Sea Of Thieves can be a relatively straightforward process, but knowing the proper steps is essential if you want to do it quickly and without leaving files behind. In this blog post, we shared with you all the methods to uninstall Sea Of Thieves from your PC and how to delete your Sea Of Thieves account permanently.
We hope that this guide was helpful and you were able to successfully uninstall Sea Of Thieves from your computer.
If you have any questions or need help with anything else, feel free to reach out to us in the comments section below!