Last Updated on 1st February 2023
Uninstalling NBA 2K23 can be a relatively straightforward process, but knowing the proper steps is essential if you want to do it quickly and safely and remove any leftover NBA 2K23 files from your PC. Whether you are dealing with an issue requiring NBA 2K23 to be fully uninstalled or want to uninstall NBA 2K23, in this post, you will find all the methods to uninstall NBA 2K23 from your PC and how to delete your NBA 2K23 account permanently.
If you are uninstalling NBA 2K23 from your PC because it runs bad or you are having issues like crashes, fps drops, stuttering, or anything else, hit me up before uninstalling it and I am pretty sure we can sort it out for you.
How To Uninstall NBA 2K23
Before we start, below, you can quickly check all the methods we will use to uninstall NBA 2K23.
- Uninstall NBA 2K23 via Steam.
- Uninstall NBA 2K23 through Windows
- Uninstall NBA 2K23t using a program.
Uninstall from Steam.
The first uninstallation process includes using the Steam to uninstall NBA 2K23 completely. Pretty straightforward to do; follow the steps below on how to uninstall NBA 2K23 via the Steam:
- Open the Steam app on your PC.
- Navigate to the Library tab and look for NBA 2K23.
- Once you locate it, click on Settings, and choose Uninstall NBA 2K23.
- Wait for the uninstallation process of NBA 2K23 to end.
Once the process is completed, NBA 2K23 should be gone from your computer once and for all. If you’ve already tried uninstalling NBA 2K23 using Steam and can’t do it, proceed to the other methods of this guide.
Uninstall From Apps & Features.
This method will allow you to uninstall NBA 2K23 directly from your Windows.
Navigate to the Windows search bar and type “Apps & Features” or “Add or Remove Programs”, and click on the option that comes up.
Search for NBA 2K23, and once you find it, click on it and uninstall it.
Use A Program.
Last, you can use a 3rd party program to completely uninstall NBA 2K23 from your PC and remove any leftover files.
Go ahead and download IObit Uninstaller.
Double-click the file you will download and proceed with the installation instructions.
Once the uninstaller is installed, run it, and look for NBA 2K23.
Once you locate it, check the box and click uninstall.
How To Permanently Delete NBA 2K23 Account
If after uninstalling NBA 2K23, it also happens that you want to permanently delete your account as well as any personal information that NBA 2K23 has stored in their servers, below you can find a quick guide on how to do so.
- Navigate to NBA 2K23’s official website.
- Look for the Support or Contact Page.
- Now either contact them via their contact form or directly to the support email.
- Make sure on the title to write “Account Deletion Request”.
- Now write a message letting them know that you want to permanently delete your account and any personal information that is stored in their servers.
- They will get back to you and ask you one more time to confirm the deletion of your NBA 2K23 account.
- Once you confirm, they will get back to you one more time to let you know when exactly that will happen.
NBA 2K23 account deletion is usually instant, but your personal information like your email might be stored for longer depending on their ToS.
Uninstalling NBA 2K23 can be a relatively straightforward process, but knowing the proper steps is essential if you want to do it quickly and without leaving files behind. In this blog post, we shared with you all the methods to uninstall NBA 2K23 from your PC and how to delete your NBA 2K23 account permanently.
We hope that this guide was helpful and you were able to successfully uninstall NBA 2K23 from your computer.
If you have any questions or need help with anything else, feel free to reach out to us in the comments section below!