Last Updated on 1st February 2023
Uninstalling Brawlhalla can be a relatively straightforward process, but knowing the proper steps is essential if you want to do it quickly and safely and remove any leftover Brawlhalla files from your PC. Whether you are dealing with an issue requiring Brawlhalla to be fully uninstalled or want to uninstall Brawlhalla, in this post, you will find all the methods to uninstall Brawlhalla from your PC and how to delete your Brawlhalla account permanently.
If you are uninstalling Brawlhalla from your PC because it runs bad or you are having issues like crashes, fps drops, stuttering, or anything else, hit me up before uninstalling it and I am pretty sure we can sort it out for you.
How To Uninstall Brawlhalla
Before we start, below, you can quickly check all the methods we will use to uninstall Brawlhalla.
- Uninstall Brawlhalla via Steam.
- Uninstall Brawlhalla through Windows
- Uninstall Brawlhallat using a program.
Uninstall from Steam.
The first uninstallation process includes using the Steam to uninstall Brawlhalla completely. Pretty straightforward to do; follow the steps below on how to uninstall Brawlhalla via the Steam:
- Open the Steam app on your PC.
- Navigate to the Library tab and look for Brawlhalla.
- Once you locate it, click on Settings, and choose Uninstall Brawlhalla.
- Wait for the uninstallation process of Brawlhalla to end.
Once the process is completed, Brawlhalla should be gone from your computer once and for all. If you’ve already tried uninstalling Brawlhalla using Steam and can’t do it, proceed to the other methods of this guide.
Uninstall From Apps & Features.
This method will allow you to uninstall Brawlhalla directly from your Windows.
Navigate to the Windows search bar and type “Apps & Features” or “Add or Remove Programs”, and click on the option that comes up.
Search for Brawlhalla, and once you find it, click on it and uninstall it.
Use A Program.
Last, you can use a 3rd party program to completely uninstall Brawlhalla from your PC and remove any leftover files.
Go ahead and download IObit Uninstaller.
Double-click the file you will download and proceed with the installation instructions.
Once the uninstaller is installed, run it, and look for Brawlhalla.
Once you locate it, check the box and click uninstall.
How To Permanently Delete Brawlhalla Account
If after uninstalling Brawlhalla, it also happens that you want to permanently delete your account as well as any personal information that Brawlhalla has stored in their servers, below you can find a quick guide on how to do so.
- Navigate to Brawlhalla’s official website.
- Look for the Support or Contact Page.
- Now either contact them via their contact form or directly to the support email.
- Make sure on the title to write “Account Deletion Request”.
- Now write a message letting them know that you want to permanently delete your account and any personal information that is stored in their servers.
- They will get back to you and ask you one more time to confirm the deletion of your Brawlhalla account.
- Once you confirm, they will get back to you one more time to let you know when exactly that will happen.
Brawlhalla account deletion is usually instant, but your personal information like your email might be stored for longer depending on their ToS.
Uninstalling Brawlhalla can be a relatively straightforward process, but knowing the proper steps is essential if you want to do it quickly and without leaving files behind. In this blog post, we shared with you all the methods to uninstall Brawlhalla from your PC and how to delete your Brawlhalla account permanently.
We hope that this guide was helpful and you were able to successfully uninstall Brawlhalla from your computer.
If you have any questions or need help with anything else, feel free to reach out to us in the comments section below!