There is a good number of reasons for someone to consider buying a Fortnite account. Your Fortnite account might have been banned or hacked, leaving you without an account to be able to play the game. The most common reason people are looking for Fortnite accounts is to find one with a good number of rare Fortnite skins or even a specific rare skin that won’t be realized on the item shop anytime soon.
If you are one of those people, then you are in the right place. This post will go over the different types of Fortnite accounts and the risks of these accounts, where to buy these accounts from, complete the payments successfully with the different payment methods, including their benefits and drawbacks, finding reputable sellers to deal with, and finally, how to properly secure these accounts in their linked consoles.
Even though buying, trading, and selling accounts are against Epic Games ToS, I know that many of you are still going to do it, and that’s why I am writing this post. If you are going to do it, then know how to do it and be safe.
Before we even go into the best places to buy Fortnite-related stuff, let’s start with some basic information you should be aware of.
The different types of accounts you’ll find online.
There are four different types of Fortnite accounts you’ll find online that people buy. These four types of accounts are divided into two categories, full access, and Non-full access.
Non-full access accounts
Non-full access unverified accounts
These are accounts that have never had their email address verified. The seller will most likely tell you that there will be no pullbacks since the account hasn’t been verified for so long, but there is always a possibility that someone is still using the account, and they just haven’t verified the email yet.
There are also a ton of drawbacks on these accounts:
- You can’t unlink any consoles ( So if you get the Epic Games info, and the account is linked to an Xbox, he could connect to the account at any given time )
- Can’t change the Epic display name
- Can’t enable 2FA
- Can’t play Tournaments
- 99% of the time, these accounts have been hacked.
Non-full access verified accounts.
These are even worst to buy because, most likely, the owner or someone else will pull back your account within hours/days/weeks. It’s like buying a house and only receiving the keys without any contract/paper that confirms that the house is yours.
100% of the time have been hacked, or the original owner is trying to scam you. You’ll pay him, he will send you the login, you’ll log in and confirm the order, and after a few days or weeks, he will reset the password, and there is nothing you can do about it.
Full access accounts
Full access changeable email accounts
If you’ve made up your mind to buy a Fortnite account, these are the only type of accounts you should be looking into to avoid problems later on. On these accounts, you will get all the login details from Epic Games, console(s), and full access to the email, and there will be the option available to change the email address on the Epic Games website. On these accounts is recommended to secure not only the email you are going to add in the Epic Games, but also the previous email that the seller sent you. Here there is also a chance of pullback, but it’s the safest type of accounts someone can purchase.
Full access non-changable email accounts
On these accounts, you’ll get the Epic Games login info, Console(s) login info, and the email login info, but the account won’t be email changeable, meaning you can’t change the email associated with the account through the website. Your main focus should be to secure the email, but please avoid the hassle and ignore these accounts.
Best places to buy Fortnite accounts
So now you might be thinking, where can I find and buy Fortnite accounts? There are multiple places someone can buy a Fortnite account. You can buy them from forums, friends, websites, apps, social media pages, but not all these options are reliable, safe, or secure, nor do I recommend most of them. So below, you’ll find the best places to buy a Fortnite account.
On MMOGA, you’ll find a lot of Fortnite accounts for sale at any given time. From accounts with a low number of skins to OG accounts with the rarest skins in the game. You’ll find a lot of different offers with relatively low prices, but don’t hype immediately. Always make sure to check exactly what the seller is offering and carefully read the description. As I said above, I highly recommend you look for full access accounts that their email can be changed instantly.
Before you purchase anything, do your own research. Find a few Fortnite accounts that you really like and take a look at the seller’s reviews to see if they can be trusted and what other buyers experienced with them. You don’t want to purchase from anyone that their reviews indicate accounts pullbacks and bans.
Overall, a great website; you can find some reliable sellers there, but you still have to be very careful in each account’s description. Keep all discussions with the seller on the website so that MMOGA can help you out with the seller’s problems.
PlayerAuctions – Rare Accounts
On PlayerAuctions, you’ll find some excellent and reliable sellers who are selling hundreds of accounts daily. With more than 500 accounts available at any given time, this is the place to go if you are looking for a Fortnite account with a high number of skins or specific rare OG skins.
Here I found the widest variety of high-quality accounts even though the number of offers is lower when compared to other marketplaces. The prices are good, with only a few listings being overpriced. You will also find a filter on the top that can help you navigate and research the account you are looking for easier.
As I said above again and again, always read the description and seller’s feedback and make sure everything seems legit. Like most big marketplaces, if you face any issues with the seller, you can contact their support, and they will try to help you out with the best possible resolution.
How to buy a Fortnite account step by step
Now you know the different types of Fortnite accounts available, and you know exactly the best websites to find those accounts. Now let’s focus on how actually to buy the account and what to do once you’ve purchased it.
- Put a maximum on your budget ( Not only it will prevent you from overspending but also save you a lot of time and research)
- Make up your mind on what you are looking for but be realistic, don’t expect 20$ to get 500skins. ( It could be the BlackKnight Skin + Renegade Raider and a couple of random skins)
- Once you know what you are looking for, head to either MMOGA or PlayerAuctions and create an account.
- Use the filters to help you find what you are looking for faster.
- Look for full access accounts only, and check the seller’s feedback. You want him to have as close as possible to 100% positive feedback. If they have any negative feedback, check what the buyers are saying about him. If there was, for example, a delay with the account delivery and the seller was not satisfied, that’s not a big deal. If, on the other hand, you see comments talking about account pullbacks and bans, I’d recommend you stay away. If the seller fills the requirements, save the account and look for a few others that you also like.
- Once you’ve collected a couple of accounts is time to contact the sellers.
- Send them a message asking key questions about the accounts, preferably what we’ve discussed in the first part of this guide. Please send a message to everyone and wait for their responses.
- Depending on their response, eliminate the ones you feel are not so reliable and keep the rest.
- Now you can either start negotiating for the price or complete the purchase and get your account.
- You can even record the transaction on the website for extra security when the seller sends you the details.
- Once you’ve received your account, start by changing the email on the Epic Games website to your email. Add FA and also change the password.
- Go ahead and change the password on the email the seller sent you, remove any recovery emails on that email, and add a phone number.
- Don’t rate the seller yet. Just play with your new account for a few days to ensure everything is okay.
- Then go back and rate the seller and let him know that everything is fine till now.
- Even in case you experience any issues after months of using the account. You can go back and contact the website support and explain everything and hope for a resolution.
Looking for Fortnite Items & Vbucks?
You’ll find hundreds of items for sale and trade in the same marketplaces I’ve mentioned above. Purchasing Fortnite items is a lot safer than purchasing accounts, and the risk of the ban is minimal. PlayerAuctions & MMOGA will be more than enough for you to find whatever item you may be looking for. Again always check the seller’s profile before proceeding to purchase.
Is it illegal to buy a Fortnite account?
Buying, selling, or trading Fortnite accounts is not illegal, but it’s against Epic Games Terms of Service. It may get your account, computer, or IP banned from accessing any service related to Epic Games.
Where can I sell my Fortnite account?
You can sell your account in the same marketplaces you’ve found in this guide.
I bought an account, is there a possibility to get banned?
Yes, there is always a possibility to get your account banned, but this really depends on the history of the account, seller actions, and your actions after you’ve received it.
Even though purchasing, trading, and selling anything related to Fortnite is prohibited from Epic Games ToS, many people are still looking for ways to do it. Keep in mind that this post is for educational purposes only, and I am not responsible for your actions. I hope this post answered some of your questions and helped you out! If you are playing Fortnite on pc, I highly encourage you to check out my guide about optimizing Fortnite settings to give you the best performance possible and a competitive advantage over the rest of the players.