Elder Scrolls Online, aka ESO, is MMORPG first released in 2014 and had a big success. Many players are still playing and enjoying the game daily, but many of them are looking for ways to get ESO gold faster or even buy it with money.
If you are one of those players, then this guide is specifically made for you. I will go in-depth on the best practices to follow before, while, and after purchasing ESO gold, protecting yourself from potential scammers, and a list of reliable and safe websites to quickly get your ESO gold.
Delivery methods for ESO gold that sellers use
The only method that sellers are using right now to deliver ESO gold is via in-game mail as an attachment to your character name.
Although the in-game mail delivery method is relatively safe, you should not overdo it with purchasing ESO gold because you may get your account banned in the long run. One or two transactions a month should keep your account safe. For example, instead of buying ESO gold daily in small amounts, buy once a month the whole amount of ESO gold you were going to buy.
Best places to buy ESO gold
I am always checking the prices, feedbacks, and news from companies and sellers, so expect the list to get updated from time to time.
When it comes to ESO gold, MMOGAH is one of the best websites to buy. A strong competitor with MMOGA since prices are very close and they really depend on the current promos the companies are running. They offer ESO gold for all servers and platforms, and you can also find power leveling services and items on their website. Their support is there if you have any questions before, while, or after trading, and the website company has been around for many years and can be trusted.
One of the best places to buy ESO gold for all platforms, including PC, PS4, and XBOX. Not only do they have very low and competitive prices for ESO gold, but they also are one of the most reliable websites when it comes to game currencies. You’ll also find ESO items and Powerleveling services available for sale for all platforms.
MMOGA uses the in-game mail delivery method to transfer to you the purchased ESO gold, and their delivery times take from few minutes to a maximum of twenty-four hours.
The differences between the two websites are minimal when it comes to ESO gold. If you don’t know which one you should choose, follow my guide below on buying gold. I will show you step by step how to do it, and how to compare the prices and find which one of these two websites you should choose to complete your purchase.
I found cheaper gold on some marketplaces, but the only sellers selling at a lower price than MMOGA and MMOGAH were sellers who either had a bad reputation or 0 reviews. Personally, I would pay the extra few cents or bucks to be on the safe side.
How to buy ESO gold(Step by step)
- Go to MMOGA and MMOGAH and create an account on both websites. (Your orders will also be saved on your account, and the next time you order, you’ll get a discount of up to 10% depending on the volume your spend, also will be easier to compare the final prices when including fees and discounts)
- Navigate to the menu, and choose Elder Scrolls Online.
- Choose either gold, items, or power leveling services.
- Choose the amount of gold you wish to purchase and click Buy.
- Read the description and instructions and fill out the needed details depending on the delivery type you chose.
- Click Into the cart and proceed to the payment.
- Complete the payment and follow the instructions step by step.
- If you have any questions or didn’t understand exactly what you should do, contact the support, and they will guide you through the whole process.
Few tips to keep your account safe while buying ESO gold
- Always order from sellers/websites that are reputable and working with the latest methods to transfer ESO gold. The main reason for this is that you want people that actually care about your account and not just to transfer the coins.
- If you purchase big amounts of gold, then I recommend contacting the gold seller and asking them the ideal way to transfer all these coins for your account to be safe.
- Avoid big transfers on completely new accounts.
- If you decide not to purchase gold from the websites above, keep in mind always checking the reviews of the website or seller.
- Never give your account credentials to any website or seller.
- Always keep all transactions and chats inside the platform, so In case that something goes wrong, you can prove everything.
- Don’t ever return the gold the seller just sent you under any circumstances, and for whatever reason, they might tell you. (CONFIRM THROUGH THE WEBSITE)
Once you’ve done everything and received your order, make sure to optimize your Elder Scrolls Online settings to have the ultimate experience while playing.
See How I Can Improve Your Gaming Experience
- Performance – unlock the true potential of your PC. See your FPS go through the roof!
- Input Delay / Lag / Latency – make your game super responsive to your inputs.
- Tuning – from basic Windows settings to advanced BIOS tuning.