Ah, Deadside. With every new update, the excitement is real. You can almost hear the collective cheer of players worldwide, eager to dive into the latest content. But, as with many online games, these updates sometimes come with their own set of issues. If Deadside is not working for you, then you came to the right place.
Maybe you’ve found yourself staring at a frozen screen, or perhaps the game crashes every time you try to launch it. Frustrating, right?
But before you throw your controller or keyboard in despair, take a deep breath. You’re not alone in this. Many players face these issues, especially after a new update. The good news? Most of these problems have solutions. With a bit of patience and a few troubleshooting steps, you can get Deadside back to working properly and eliminate all issues you may be having.
Deadside not working: How to fix it
In this guide, we’ll walk you through some of the most common issues Deadside players face and how to fix them.
1. Run Deadside as an Administrator
Sometimes, certain Deadside files or processes might be restricted due to your system’s security settings. By granting Deadside administrative privileges, you’re allowing it to bypass these restrictions, which can resolve issues like when the game is not working, isn’t launching, or just crashes and refuses to open.
Here’s how to run Deadside as an administrator:
- Navigate to the Deadside game folder on your computer.
- Right-click on the Deadside executable file.
- From the dropdown menu, select ‘Properties‘.
- In the Properties window, switch to the ‘Compatibility‘ tab.
- Check the box that says ‘Run this program as an administrator‘.
- Click ‘Apply‘ and then ‘OK‘ to save the changes.
- Launch Deadside and see if it’s working.
Remember, this is just a basic troubleshooting step. If running the game as an administrator doesn’t solve the problem, don’t worry. Move on to the next.
2. Run Deadside in Compatibility Mode
Compatibility mode mimics the environment of an older version of Windows, ensuring that the game runs smoothly without any issues. It’s especially useful if you’ve recently upgraded your OS and started facing issues with Deadside.
Here’s how to run Deadside in Compatibility Mode:
- Go to the Deadside game folder on your computer.
- Right-click on the Deadside executable file.
- Choose ‘Properties‘ from the dropdown menu.
- Head over to the ‘Compatibility‘ tab in the Properties window.
- Check the box labeled ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for:’ and select a previous version of Windows from the dropdown list. Windows 8 is a good starting point.
- Click ‘Apply‘ followed by ‘OK‘ to confirm the changes.
- Try launching Deadside to see if this resolves the issue.
3. Repair Visual C++ Redistributables
Visual C++ Redistributables are essential components that many games, including Deadside, rely on to function correctly. If these files become corrupted or are missing, it can lead to various issues, including game crashes or even make the whole game stop working completely.
Here’s how to repair Visual C++ Redistributables and install every C++ version:
- There are many Microsoft Redistributable packages available. You can either navigate to Microsoft’s official download page and start downloading them one by one, or you can download the package by techpowerup.
- Once you download the zip file, extract it and run the “Install ALL” file.
- Wait a minute or two, and you should be ready.
After completing these steps, launch Deadside to check if it’s working. If not, let’s keep moving forward.
4. Reinstall DirectX
DirectX enhances the multimedia capabilities of your system, allowing games like Deadside to run with enhanced graphics and audio. An outdated or corrupted DirectX can lead to Deadside crashes, graphical glitches, or audio issues.
Steps to ensure DirectX is updated and functioning properly for Deadside:
- Navigate to Microsoft’s DirectX official download page, choose your preferred language and click the download button.
- Accept the agreement and click next.
- Untick the option to “Install the Bing Bar” on your PC, click next, and wait for the installation to finish.
- Once completed, you are good to go and test if Deadside is working or there are still issues.
Keeping DirectX updated is essential, as game developers often optimize their games for the latest versions, ensuring smoother gameplay and fewer glitches.
5. Check for File Corruptions
Corrupted or missing system files can interfere with the smooth running of applications, including games like Deadside. By identifying and fixing these files, you can eliminate a potential cause of the problem.
Here’s how to run ‘sfc /scannow’ to check for file corruptions:
- Press Windows + S on your keyboard and type in ‘cmd.’
- Right-click on ‘Command Prompt‘ from the search results and choose ‘Run as administrator.’
- In the Command Prompt window, type sfc /scannow and press Enter.
- The system will now scan all protected system files and replace corrupted files with a cached copy.
- Once the scan is complete, follow any on-screen instructions. If any issues were found and fixed, it would be indicated.
- Restart your computer after the scan and check if Deadside runs without issues.
6. Reinstall Deadside
If you’ve exhausted most of the troubleshooting steps and Deadside still isn’t working correctly, a fresh install can help reset the game to its default state, potentially resolving any lingering issues.
Here’s how to properly uninstall and then reinstall Deadside:
- Navigate to “Apps & Features” and find Deadside.
- Click on it and select ‘Uninstall‘.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the uninstallation process.
- Once uninstalled, restart your computer.
- Now, go ahead and download Deadside again and install it.
A fresh start can often work wonders, especially if the game files have been corrupted or if there’s been a problematic update.
7. Install Deadside on a Different Drive
A fresh drive can offer faster read/write speeds, more space, and fewer errors. Moving Deadside can lead to a smoother gaming experience if the current drive is nearing capacity or has bad sectors.
Here’s how to move and install Deadside on another drive:
- First, uninstall Deadside using the method described in the previous section.
- When installing, make sure on the “Location Path” to choose a different drive.
- Once installed, launch Deadside from the new location and check if the issues persist.
Remember, it’s always a good idea to ensure that the drive you’re moving the game to has enough free space and is in good health. Regularly checking your drives for errors and optimizing them can lead to an overall better PC performance.
8. Update Your GPU Drivers
Updated drivers often come with optimizations for new games and fixes for known issues. Keeping your GPU drivers up-to-date ensures that Deadside can run optimally and take advantage of the latest enhancements. This is one of the most common solutions for issues like when Deadside is crashing, not working, not opening, or even closing by itself.
Here’s how to check for driver updates and install them:
- Identify your GPU. It’s typically either NVIDIA, AMD, or Intel.
- Visit the official website of your GPU manufacturer:
- Look for the driver download section and input your GPU model.
- Download the latest driver available for your GPU.
- Once downloaded, run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- Launch Deadside and check if the game runs smoothly.
9. Disable CPU/GPU Overclocks
Overclocking your CPU or GPU can provide a performance boost, but it can also lead to instability in some games, including Deadside. One of the most common issues on Deadside because of overclocking is that the game will keep constantly crashing or closing. Sometimes, it gets even worse and your PC will restart by itself.
Overclocking pushes your hardware beyond its factory settings, which can lead to increased heat and potential instability. While some games might run fine, others, like Deadside, could experience crashes or other issues.
Steps to disable overclocks depending on various tools or BIOS:
- Using Overclocking Tools (e.g., MSI Afterburner, EVGA Precision X1):
- Open your overclocking tool.
- Reset your GPU’s clock speeds to their default values.
- Save the changes and close the tool.
- Through BIOS (for CPU overclocks):
- Restart your computer.
- During boot-up, press the designated key (often
F2) to enter the BIOS.
- Reset your BIOS to default settings.
- Save the changes and exit the BIOS.
- For Pre-built Systems with Factory Overclocks:
- Some gaming PCs come with factory overclocks. Find the software they use and disable from there.
After disabling the overclocks, launch Deadside and check if it runs without issues.
10. Disable Antivirus
Antivirus software scans files and processes in real-time. If it mistakenly flags a Deadside file as suspicious, it might block or quarantine it, causing the game to malfunction and have all sort of issues.
Here’s how to disable your antivirus software:
- For Windows Defender (built-in Windows Antivirus):
- Press Windows + I to open Settings.
- Go to ‘Update & Security‘ > ‘Windows Security‘ > ‘Virus & threat protection‘.
- Under ‘Virus & threat protection settings,’ click on ‘Manage settings‘.
- Toggle off ‘Real-time protection‘.
- For Third-party Antivirus Software (e.g., McAfee, Norton, Avast):
- Locate the antivirus icon in your system tray (bottom-right corner).
- Right-click on the icon and look for an option to disable or turn off real-time protection. The exact steps vary depending on the software.
- Choose a time frame to disable the antivirus if prompted (e.g., 15 minutes, 1 hour). This allows you to play without interruptions and ensures the antivirus turns back on afterward.
After disabling the antivirus, try running Deadside. If the game works without issues, consider adding Deadside to your antivirus exception or whitelist to prevent future conflicts.
Other Deadside issues and solutions
Deadside not working with a VPN?
Using a VPN (Virtual Private Network) can be a great way to bypass regional restrictions or maintain privacy while gaming. However, sometimes, VPNs can interfere with the connection between your computer and Deadside’s servers.
Tips on selecting the right VPN and settings:
- Choose a Gaming-Friendly VPN: Not all VPNs are optimized for gaming. Look for VPNs that advertise low latency and high-speed connections suitable for gaming. NordVPN is your best bet.
- Select a Nearby Server: Choose a VPN server that’s geographically close to you. This can help reduce latency.
- Avoid Free VPNs: Free VPNs often have bandwidth limitations and might not be optimized for gaming.
- Check VPN Settings: Some VPNs offer settings optimized for gaming or streaming. Explore the VPN’s settings to see if there’s an option that might improve your Deadside experience.
- Temporary Disable: If you’re still facing issues, consider temporarily disabling the VPN while playing Deadside. Remember to turn it back on afterward if you use it for other activities.
If errors don’t seem to go away, we recommend you switch to a different VPN provider.
We suggest NordVPN since it’s hands down the best VPN on the market right now.
Deadside Login not working?
It’s frustrating when you’re all set to jump into Deadside but stuck at the login screen. Let’s explore some solutions to get you back in the game and fix any login issues on Deadside.
Possible reasons for login issues:
- Server Downtime: Deadside servers might be down for maintenance or facing unexpected issues.
- Incorrect Credentials: A simple typo can prevent you from logging in.
- Internet Connection: A weak or unstable connection might disrupt the login process.
Deadside login troubleshooting steps:
- Check Server Status: Before diving into other solutions, visit Deadside’s official website or social media channels to check if there’s any ongoing server maintenance or issues.
- Re-enter Credentials: Ensure you’re entering the correct username and password. If you’ve forgotten your password, reset it using the ‘Forgot Password‘ option.
- Clear Cache:
- For PC: Close Deadside > Press Windows + R > Type %localappdata% > Find the ‘Deadside‘ folder and delete it.
- For Consoles: Restart your console. This often clears the cache automatically.
- Check Internet Connection: Ensure you have a stable internet connection. Restarting your router or modem can help resolve minor connectivity issues.
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA): If you have 2FA enabled, ensure you’re entering the correct code sent to your email or authentication app.
Deadside won’t open or launch?
There’s nothing more disheartening than clicking on the Deadside icon eagerly waiting for the game to launch, only to be met with… nothing. Let’s dive into some potential fixes.
Your best bet is to follow our main guide above to fix Deadside not opening or launching on your PC.
Possible reasons why Deadside won’t launch:
- Corrupted Game Files: Game files can become corrupted over time or due to unexpected errors.
- Software Conflicts: Other software or applications running in the background might interfere with Deadside.
- Outdated Drivers: Old or incompatible drivers can prevent the game from launching.
Checking for background processes and other solutions:
- Run as Administrator: Sometimes, Deadside needs additional permissions to launch correctly. Right-click on the game’s icon and select ‘Run as administrator‘.
- Close Background Applications: Other software, especially those that overlay in-game (like Discord or game recording software), can conflict with Deadside. Close unnecessary applications and try launching the game again.
- Verify Game Files:
- Open Deadside.
- Click on the three dots next to the game’s name and select ‘Verify.’ This process will check and repair any corrupted game files.
- Update Drivers: Ensure your GPU drivers are up-to-date. Refer to the earlier section on how to update GPU drivers for detailed steps.
- Reinstall Deadside: If all else fails, consider reinstalling the game. This can resolve any deep-rooted issues preventing the game from launching.
Deadside password change not working?
Changing your password is a crucial step in maintaining account security. However, sometimes you might face issues while trying to update it.
Possible reasons for Deadside password change issues:
- Server Issues: Deadside’s servers might be experiencing high traffic or technical issues.
- Incorrect Current Password: You might be entering the wrong current password.
- Weak New Password: The new password you’re trying to set might not meet Deadside’s security criteria.
Steps to securely change your Deadside password:
- Check Server Status: Before anything else, check Deadside’s official website or social media channels to see if there are any reported server issues.
- Correct Current Password: Ensure you’re entering the correct current password. If you’ve forgotten it, reset it using the ‘Forgot Password‘ option.
- Strong New Password: Ensure your new password is strong and meets Deadside’s criteria. Typically, this includes a mix of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Use a Different Browser or Device: Sometimes, browser-related issues can prevent you from changing your password. Try using a different browser or even a different device.
- Clear Browser Cache: Cached data can sometimes interfere with web processes. Clear your browser’s cache and cookies, and then try again.
- Wait and Retry: If you’ve tried multiple times in quick succession, take a break and try again after a while. Repeated failed attempts might temporarily lock you out of your Deadside account.
Deadside email change not working?
Changing the email associated with your Deadside account can be essential for various reasons, from security concerns to simply switching to a more frequently used email. However, sometimes this process might hit a block.
Possible reasons for email change issues:
- Verification Issues: You might not have verified the new email address.
- Server Delays: There could be a delay in processing the request due to server issues.
- Incorrect Email Format: The new email address might have an incorrect format or contain typos.
Guide on updating email preferences:
- Verify the New Email: Before changing your email in Deadside, ensure you have access to the new email and can verify it. Check your inbox (and spam folder) for a verification email from Deadside.
- Correct Email Format: Double-check the new email address for any typos or errors. Ensure it’s in a valid format (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Wait for a While: Sometimes, there might be a delay in processing email change requests. Give it some time, and then check again.
- Check Account Settings: Log into your Deadside account and navigate to the ‘Account‘ section. Here, you can view and edit your email preferences.
- Use a Different Browser: Browser-related glitches can sometimes interfere with account changes. Try using a different browser or clearing your current browser’s cache and cookies.
- Contact Support: If you’ve tried the above steps and still face issues, it’s time to reach out to Deadside’ support. They can assist you in updating your email preferences and resolving any underlying problems.
Remember, always ensure you have access to the email address associated with your Deadside account. It’s crucial for account recovery and security notifications.
Deadside 2FA not working?
2FA ensures that even if someone knows your password, they won’t be able to access your account without the second verification step, typically a code sent to your email or authentication app.
Troubleshooting steps for 2FA issues:
- Check Your Email: If you’ve set up 2FA using your email, ensure you’re checking the correct inbox. Don’t forget to peek into the spam or junk folder.
- Authentication App: If you’re using an authentication app like Google Authenticator, ensure it’s correctly synced. Sometimes, time discrepancies between the app and the server can cause issues.
- Wait for a Bit: There might be a slight delay in receiving the 2FA code, especially during peak times. Give it a few minutes.
- Resend the Code: If you haven’t received the code after waiting, try to trigger a new code by attempting to log in again.
- Check Account Details: Ensure that your account details, especially your email address, are up-to-date and correctly entered in the Deadside system.
- Disable and Re-enable 2FA: As a last resort, you can try disabling 2FA from your Deadside account settings and then re-enabling it. This might reset any glitches causing the issue.
- Contact Support: If you’ve tried all the above steps and still can’t use 2FA, reach out to Deadside’s support team. They can help you secure your Deadside account and resolve the 2FA issue.
Blocked from Deadside?
Being blocked or banned from Deadside can be a distressing experience, especially if you’re unsure of the reason. Let’s explore the potential causes and solutions.
Possible reasons for being blocked:
- Cheating or Using Unauthorized Software: Using cheats, hacks, or any third-party software that gives an unfair advantage can lead to a Deadside ban.
- Toxic Behavior: Harassment, hate speech, or any form of disruptive behavior can result in account penalties or even permanent bans in Deadside.
- Account Security Issues: Suspicious activity or multiple failed login attempts can trigger a temporary block for security reasons.
- Payment Disputes: Chargebacks or disputes related to in-game purchases can lead to account restrictions.
Solutions and steps to consider:
- Self-Reflection: Before taking action, consider if any recent activities might have violated Deadside’s terms of service.
- Check Your Email: Deadside usually sends an email explaining the reason for the block or ban. Ensure you’re checking the correct email associated with your Deadside account.
- Secure Your Account: If you suspect unauthorized access, immediately change your password and enable 2FA to secure your Deadside account fully.
- Contact Support: If you believe the block is a mistake or want to appeal a Deadside ban, contact Deadside’s official support. Provide all necessary details and be patient while waiting for a response.
- Avoid Repeat Offenses: If your account is reinstated, ensure you adhere to Deadside’s terms of service to prevent future issues.
Deadside audio not working?
Audio plays a pivotal role in Deadside. If you’re facing audio issues, it can significantly impact your gaming experience.
Possible reasons for audio issues:
- Game Settings: In-game audio settings might have been accidentally muted or adjusted.
- System Settings: Your computer’s audio settings might be causing conflicts.
- Driver Issues: Outdated or corrupted audio drivers can lead to sound problems.
- Hardware Issues: Faulty headphones or speakers can be the culprits.
Checking audio settings and other fixes:
- In-Game Settings:
- Launch Deadside and go to the ‘Settings‘ menu.
- Navigate to the ‘Audio‘ tab and adjust the volume sliders appropriately. Make sure the game isn’t muted.
- System Audio Settings:
- Right-click on the speaker icon in the system tray (bottom-right corner) and select ‘Open Sound settings‘ or ‘Playback devices.’
- Ensure your preferred playback device (e.g., headphones or speakers) is set as the default.
- Test the device to ensure it’s working.
- Update Audio Drivers:
- Go to the device manager (right-click on the Start button and select ‘Device Manager‘).
- Expand the ‘Sound, video, and game controllers‘ section.
- Right-click on your audio device and select ‘Update driver.’ Follow the prompts to search for and install any available updates.
- Check Hardware:
- Test your headphones or speakers on another device to ensure they’re working.
- If you’re using a gaming headset, ensure any physical mute switches are turned off.
Deadside voice chat not working?
Possible reasons for Deadside voice chat issues:
- In-Game Settings: Voice chat might be disabled or not correctly configured within Deadside.
- Microphone Issues: Your microphone might not be detected or could be malfunctioning.
- Software Conflicts: Other software might be using the microphone or causing conflicts.
Solutions to common Deadside voice chat issues:
- Check In-Game Voice Chat Settings:
- Launch Deadside and head to the ‘Settings‘ menu.
- Navigate to the ‘Audio‘ tab. Ensure that voice chat is enabled and the volume is appropriately set.
- Check the input and output devices to ensure they’re set to the correct microphone and headphones/speakers.
- System Microphone Settings:
- Right-click the speaker icon in the system tray on Windows and select ‘Open Sound settings.’
- Under ‘Input,’ ensure your microphone is selected and test it to see if it’s picking up sound.
- Update Microphone Drivers:
- Access the device manager (right-click the Start button and choose ‘Device Manager‘).
- Expand the ‘Audio inputs and outputs‘ section.
- Right-click your microphone and select ‘Update driver.’ Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Check for Software Conflicts:
- Close other applications that might be using the microphone, such as Skype, Zoom, or other voice chat software.
- Ensure no other software is set to “always take priority” for microphone access.
- Physical Checks:
- If you’re using an external microphone or headset, ensure it’s properly plugged in.
- Test the microphone on another device to ensure it’s functioning.
Deadside store not working?
The Deadside store is where players can purchase different in-game items. If it’s not functioning correctly, it can be quite frustrating, especially if there’s a limited-time offer you’re trying to grab.
Possible reasons for store issues:
- Server Downtime: The Deadside store might be temporarily down for maintenance or due to server issues.
- Payment Method Issues: There could be problems with your chosen payment method.
- Internet Connection: A weak or unstable connection might disrupt the store’s functionality.
Clearing cache and ensuring a stable internet connection:
- Check Server Status: Before attempting other solutions, visit Deadside’s official website or social media channels to see if there are any reported server or store issues.
- Update Payment Details: If you’re facing issues while trying to make a purchase, ensure your payment details are up-to-date and valid. Consider trying a different payment method.
- Contact Support: If the store remains inaccessible or you face issues with transactions, it’s a good idea to contact Deadside’s support team. They can provide guidance and help resolve any underlying problems.
Remember, always be cautious when making online purchases. Ensure you’re on the official Deadside platform, not a third-party or scam site.
Deadside not launching?
When you’re all set for a gaming session, and Deadside refuses to launch, it can be a real mood dampener. Let’s explore some solutions to get you back into the action.
Possible reasons for launching issues:
- Corrupted Game Files: Game files can become corrupted over time, causing issues during launch.
- Software Conflicts: Other software running in the background might interfere with Deadside’s launch process.
- Outdated Drivers: Old or incompatible drivers can prevent the game from starting.
How to fix Deadside not launching:
- Run as Administrator: Sometimes, Deadside requires additional permissions to launch. Right-click on the game’s icon and select ‘Run as administrator.’
- Close Background Applications: Software, especially those with in-game overlays (like Discord or game recording tools), can conflict with Deadside. Close unnecessary applications and try launching the game again.
- Verify Game Files:
- Open Deadside.
- Click on the three dots next to the game’s name and select ‘Verify.’ This process checks and repairs any corrupted game files.
- Update Drivers: Ensure your GPU drivers are up-to-date. Refer to the earlier section on updating GPU drivers for detailed steps.
- Reinstall Deadside: If all else fails, consider reinstalling the game. This can resolve any deep-rooted issues preventing the game from launching.
Make sure to follow all the steps in our main guide above.
Deadside keeps crashing?
Experiencing crashes in the middle of a match can be incredibly frustrating. Let’s dive into some potential fixes to keep your game running smoothly.
Possible reasons for crashes:
- System Overload: Your PC or console might be struggling to handle the game, leading to crashes.
- Corrupted Game Files: Damaged or missing game files can cause instability.
- Software Conflicts: Other software or applications might be conflicting with Deadside.
Lowering graphics settings and other potential fixes:
- Adjust Graphics Settings:
- Launch Deadside and head to the ‘Settings‘ menu.
- Navigate to the ‘Video‘ tab and lower the graphics settings. Consider reducing the resolution, turning off shadows, and lowering texture quality.
- This can reduce the strain on your system and prevent crashes.
- Verify Game Files:
- Open the Deadside Launcher.
- Go to your Library and find Deadside.
- Click on the three dots next to the game’s name and select ‘Verify.’ This will check for and repair corrupted game files.
- Close Background Applications: Ensure no other intensive applications are running in the background, as they can strain your system and cause crashes.
- Update Drivers: Outdated graphics drivers can lead to game instability. Ensure you have the latest drivers installed for your GPU.
- Reinstall Deadside: If crashes persist, consider reinstalling the game. This can help resolve any underlying issues causing the crashes.
Deadside keeps disconnecting?
Getting disconnected in the midst of a heated battle can be a real downer. Let’s explore why this might be happening and how to keep you connected to the action.
Possible reasons for disconnects:
- Unstable Internet Connection: A fluctuating internet connection can lead to frequent disconnects.
- Server Issues: Sometimes, the problem might be on Deadside’s end, especially during peak times or major updates.
- Background Applications: Other apps using the internet in the background might be hogging bandwidth.
Checking internet stability and other solutions:
- Test Your Internet Connection:
- Use online tools to check your internet speed, ping and for potential packet loss.
- Wired Connection: Consider switching to a wired connection if you’re on Wi-Fi. Ethernet connections are generally more stable and can reduce disconnects.
- Restart Your Router/Modem:
- Unplug your router/modem, wait for about a minute, and then plug it back in.
- This can help refresh your connection and resolve minor network glitches.
- Check Deadside Server Status: Visit Deadside’s official website or social media channels to see if there are any reported server issues or maintenance.
IF NOTHING WORKS
Sometimes, despite our best efforts, issues persist. If you’ve tried all the solutions mentioned and still can’t get Deadside to work properly, there’s one last resort you might consider:
Reinstalling your operating system can be a drastic step, but it can also resolve deep-rooted software conflicts or corruptions that might be causing issues with Deadside.
Steps to Reinstall Windows:
- Backup Important Data: Before you proceed, ensure you back up all essential files, documents, and data to an external drive or cloud storage.
- Prepare a Windows Installation Media: You’ll need a USB drive with the Windows installation files. You can create one using the Windows Media Creation Tool available on Microsoft’s official website.
- Restart and Boot from USB: Insert the USB drive and restart your computer. During startup, press the boot menu key (often F12, F10, or ESC, depending on your PC) and select the USB drive from the list.
- Follow Installation Prompts: The Windows setup will start. Follow the on-screen instructions. When prompted, choose to perform a clean installation.
- Set Up Windows: Once the installation is complete, you’ll need to set up Windows. Follow the prompts to choose your region, connect to Wi-Fi, and set up a user account.
- Reinstall Deadside: Once Windows is set up, reinstall Deadside and check if the issues are resolved.
- Optimize your PC: Follow our comprehensive Windows optimization guide or call me to schedule an appointment to take care of your PC.
Remember, reinstalling Windows will remove all applications and settings from your computer, so only consider this option if you’re comfortable with the process and have tried all other solutions.