Last Updated on 1st February 2023
CS: GO is one of the biggest games right now, with more than half a million users playing the game daily. As the player base gets bigger, so does the need for players to either trade, sell, or buy CS: GO skins, or purchase accounts, boosting, and coaching services.
I’ve researched and analyzed most of the online websites and gaming marketplaces, and I’ve come with the best places to buy anything related to CS: GO. In this buying guide, you’ll find the best places to buy CS: GO skins, knives, cases, the best places to buy a new CS: GO account, either newly created or with a high rank, and also the best places to buy either coaching or boosting services(later on).
Best places to buy CS: GO Skins
With hundreds of marketplaces and websites available to purchase CS: GO skins, it’s very easy to get lost. Below you can find the best websites to purchase CS: GO skins based on the reliability of the website, delivery speed, and buyer protection.
While it is one of the biggest marketplaces you can find online, MMOGA doesn’t have the widest variety for CS: GO skins. But the reason I am listing it on the best places to buy CS: GO skins are because on their website, I found CS: GO skins and knives that I couldn’t find on other websites and marketplaces at all. Also, a few of the offers are extremely cheap when compared to other sellers, but in the general pricing view, pricing is more to the average side than cheap.
MMOGA has been in the field for a couple of years, and it’s trusted by many users, including me. It’s guaranteed that you’ll never have any issues if you keep all trades on their platform. So, to sum it up, if you are looking for something more special and you couldn’t find it anywhere available, MMOGA might be the place to take a look.
Here you’ll find around 1000 different offers for CS: GO skins and knives at any given time. From really common skins, which are being sold for a dollar, to multi-thousand dollar skins. On G2G, you’ll have to do a little research on the sellers as well to make sure they are legit, but the good thing is that you can also quickly negotiate the prices of the CS: GO skins, thing that you can’t do on private websites selling CS: GO skins.
This website has been on the market for close to 4 years now, and its user base is growing day by day. One of the biggest websites for CS: GO skins and knives trading and prices cheaper than Steam and many other websites. Their price comparison feature is what you should keep an eye on, which can be very useful for many people. If you are looking for cheap CS: GO skins and not only, this may be the place to find them and buy them.
Best places to buy CS: GO Accounts ( Unranked / Ranked )
There is a clear winner here, especially when it comes to CS: GO unranked accounts and its G2G. One of the first things you’ll notice is that the prices for a CS: GO unranked account with full email access start at 1.50$, which is extremely cheap. Apart from that, you will also find outstanding standing accounts on different price brackets and rankings. I found accounts from few dollars to 10 thousand dollars, and with more than 4000 offers daily, I can almost guarantee you will find what you are looking for.
Another plus of using G2G or marketplaces in general, as I’ve said tons of times, is that you can negotiate the prices since you have direct contact with the seller. For me, that’s a huge bonus, especially if you are looking at offers of more than 50 dollars. You can save 10-40% of the total price, depending on the situation and the seller.
If you’ve never purchased any CS: GO accounts before, below you can find a step-by-step guide on how to purchase CS: GO accounts.
- Go to G2G and create an account
- Navigate to the CS: GO accounts section
- Start searching for accounts depending on your needs. (It would be wise if you write down what you are looking for. This can save you a lot of time, and also will keep you in your budget)
- Decide your budget. ( Let’s take, for example, 50$)
- Now start looking for accounts, be very careful at the description of the listing, and read everything that the sellers state. ( You want to be looking at accounts to which the seller will provide you full access )
- If your budget is 50$ (example), you can look at offers up to 80$. (This will require you to speak and negotiate with the seller later on. So, if you don’t want to do that, look at 50$ accounts)
- Once you find an account, immediately check the seller’s profile and make sure everything looks legit and his reviews are as close as possible to 100%.
- Make a list of a few accounts/sellers that passed all the checks.
- Start contacting the sellers and asking them questions you might have about the accounts.
- Once they get back to you, if the answers satisfy your needs, here is the best time to negotiate or complete the payment.
- If you completed the payment, you would most likely get your account either instantly or in a maximum frame of 24 hours.
- Once you’ve received your account, you want to change the password and email associated with the account instantly.
- The next step is to change the email password that the account was previously associated with and unlink any phone numbers or recovery emails associated with that email address.
- Add a mobile phone, 2FA on your Steam account.
- Now, you can start playing CS: GO with your new account.
These were the best places to buy either CS: GO skins or CS: GO accounts; I didn’t want to include case opening websites since most of them are “scams,” and they will eat up your money. In the long run, it’s better to either purchase your favorite skins than gamble on case opening websites and most likely never get something close to what you really like. The last part of this guide was about websites selling keys, but I deleted that because I found out some latest news about big websites scamming people, and I will have first to investigate that and maybe add a section about CS: GO keys on this post on a later date.
Keep in mind that this post is for educational purposes only, and I am not responsible for your actions. I hope this post answered some of your questions and helped you out!