Last Updated on 1st February 2023
Choosing the right Pokemon GO spoofer is vitally crucial to your gaming experience. From GPS faking location to teleporting to other countries in a few seconds and a whole lot of other stuff, Pokemon Go spoofers will help you enhance your Pokemon Go experience. In this guide, I ranked and reviewed the best Pokemon Go spoofers for iOS and Android devices so that you can pick the best one for you.
More than 60 million people play Pokemon GO monthly, which continues to increase yearly.
With such a huge player base, you already know that many people will try to find ways to play Pokemon GO without moving from their place and fake their GPS location so that it shows that they are moving.
There comes the need for Pokemon Go spoofers. Spoofers will help you spoof(fake) your location and make the game think you are in another place.
That said, the right Pokemon GO spoofer can save you a lot of hours and walking around your place when using their joystick, fake GPS, and teleporting features.
Pokemon GO Spoofers help you:
- Enjoy the game by cheating and not having to walk outside or travel to other places to catch your favorite Pokemons.
- Play the game if you have physical disabilities or health conditions that prevent or limit your ability to walk around outside.
- If you work all day, come home tired, and don’t want to be outside at night.
- In bad weather conditions for obvious reasons.
- Extra safety from not going outside.
- and many more.
Let’s get started.
What Are the Best Pokemon Go Spoofers?
Here are my picks for the best Pokemon GO spoofers for Android & iOS devices.
iTools mobile is a device created a few years ago that connects to your mobile device and works with a companion app called iTools BT to spoof the location of your phone/mobile device. The iTools device never interacts with the official Pokemon GO app, which means you’re only using the legit Pokémon go app to spoof, making it the safest spoofer to use on Pokemon Go.
iTools mobile spoofer can only be used on iOS devices, and the prices start from 69$.
Spoofing Pokemon GO with iTools is not as fast-paced as spoofing with the other Pokemon Go spoofers you will see in this post. In my opinion, that is one of the few drawbacks of using iTools mobile as your Pokemon Go spoofer. But since it is the safest spoofer for Pokemon GO to date, i think it makes up for not being fast-paced.
- Safest spoofer on the market right now.
- You can auto-walk and use Gotcha and GPX.
- It has a joystick.
- You can use multiple iTools dongles or Bluetooth devices on various phones as long as they have the same Apple ID as the one you initially ordered the iTools.
- Active support team on Discord.
- Easy setup.
- It is not safe and not ban-proof.
- Very limited raid coords, no quest coords, and very limited nest coords.(You can get these on your own)
- Spoofing with iTools is not as fast-paced as with other spoofers.
- There is a small amount of rubber banding between your spoofed location and your actual location.
- It’s sold out almost at all times, so you have to be quick.
- Only available for iOS devices.
- Join their Discord to see pricing and shipping depending on your country.
You can also follow my guide on how to Spoof Pokemon Go with iTools.
PGsharp spoofer has both a free and a paid version which will work on any Android device with at least 4GB of RAM. You won’t need a computer to set up PGSharp on your device; the whole process is pretty straightforward. Also, It works without issues with Facebook, Google, and Pokemon Trainer Club accounts.
As you may already think, free users will have limited to no access to specific features, which makes it a must to get the premium version if you are serious about spoofing. The good thing is that the premium version of PGSharp is 5$ per month.
It comes packed with a ton of features which should be enough even for the most hardcore Pokemon Go spoofers out here.
The PGSharp spoofer has not yet been detected from Niantic since there is no confirmed ban/strike wave. But remember that according to Niantic, there will be no waves anymore, and they are now solely focusing on what you do as a spoofer in the game rather than what spoofer you use.
- Has not been detected yet from Niantic.
- Most of the strikes are from people who teleport nonstop to different countries in seconds.
- It has a free and a paid version which I think it’s a pretty good thing.
- You don’t need a computer to set up everything.
- Works on smartphones and tablets with at least 4GB RAM.
- Works with social accounts.
- Easy and quick setup.
- Is not safe and not ban-proof.
- You cannot buy Poke Coins from inside PGSharp.
- You cannot turn on Adventure Sync.
- Queues can take very long during busy times. (Paid users can skip the line)
- If PGSharp’s servers crash, you won’t be able to play the game until the servers are back up!
- Communication with the PGSharp team it’s pretty hard sometimes.
- Free users are limited on the features side.
- Free: 0$
- Paid: 5$ per month.
- Check the features comparison of the free and paid PGSharp app.
You can also follow my guide on how to Spoof Pokemon Go with PGSharp.
iPogo (iOS + Android)
iPogo spoofer has Android and iOS versions and works on both rooted and non-rooted Android devices. In the last few years, the iOS version of iPogo has received a few ban waves from Niantic, while the Android version hasn’t yet. That doesn’t make the Android iPogo spoofer version completely safe, but it’s something worth mentioning.
There are a few different methods to install iPogo spoofer on your device. On Android, you will need to download the spoofer. On the iOS version of the iPogo spoofer, though, there is an entirely free version where you will need a computer to install the spoofer. There is also a 20$ version where you need your mobile iOS device to execute a few steps and install the spoofing app.
Compared to PGSharp, I would say that iPogo is missing a lot of critical features a Pokemon GO spoofer should have but provides premium features like Virtual Go Plus completely free.
iPogo is missing features like GPX Routes, PvP Rankings, Pokemon Name generator, Raid assistant, Gift assistant, Feed customization, and more.
Facebook, Google, and Pokemon Trainer Club logins work just fine, but you won’t be able to buy Poke Coins or turn on Adventure Sync since it is a modified Pokemon Go app.
- The Android version hasn’t received a ban wave till now.
- It’s completely free unless you are on iOS and don’t have access to a computer.
- No root + Root methods are available.
- Works for both Android and iOS devices.
- You don’t need Signulous for the Android version.
- There are no differences between the Rooted and No-Rooted apps for Android.
- It provides premium features like the Virtual Go Plus for free.
- Easy installation.
- All premium features are free to use.
- It is not safe and not ban-proof.
- iOS app has received multiple ban waves.
- It is missing a lot of crucial features a spoofer should have.
- You can not turn on Adventure Sync.
- You cannot buy Poke Coins.
- Rooted: Free
- No Root: Free
- Signulous(No computer needed): 20$
- Sideloadly(Computer needed): Free
You can also follow my guide on how to Spoof Pokemon Go with iPogo.
What is a Pokemon GO Spoofer?
Spoofing in Pokemon Go is when you trick the phone and the game into thinking that you are located somewhere else without really being at that place, allowing you to experience the game and encounter pokemon as if you were walking at that location with your phone on your hand.
Are Pokemon GO spoofers safe?
No Pokemon GO spoofer is safe because spoofing is against the Terms of Service of Pokemon GO. Spoofing is considered cheating since you have a massive advantage over the rest of the players, and most importantly, you are not playing the game as it is supposed to be played.