Minecraft is one of the most downloaded and played games ever which developed by Mojang and fully released in 2011 for everyone to start playing. A lot of games a few years after release start losing their player base, but Minecraft has done the opposite. The player base is growing daily, and it is normal for the demand for Minecraft accounts and alts to grow.
If it is the first time you are looking to buy a Minecraft account, you’ll have to be very careful. There are many websites and sellers out there to get one, but a high percentage of the sellers can’t really be trusted. In this post, you’ll find the best places to get Minecraft accounts and alts without having to worry about getting scammed or banned as long as you follow all the steps explained in this guide.
Things to consider when purchasing Minecraft Accounts & Alts
When it comes to purchasing a Minecraft Account, there are also few things you should take into consideration, but the ban risk is pretty low. The most reliable and safe method to purchase a Minecraft account is to complete the payment and receive the account inside a big marketplace website like the ones I will show you below. You want to do that, so if someone tries to scam you, you will be backed up by the company and get a refund.
- First, you’ll have to make sure that the seller is selling an account with full access. I mean that you will receive the email associated with the account, so you can change it to your own and take complete ownership of the account.
- Make sure to find a reliable seller and tons of positive reviews and preferably no reviews mentioning account bans.
- Read the description of the account carefully, check any screenshots available, ask the seller any questions you might have before purchasing, and ask the seller for screenshots if there are no available in the description. You want to make sure you will get what you expect before the payment to avoid any hassle later on.
Best places to buy Minecraft accounts/Alts
I am always checking the prices, feedbacks, and news from companies and sellers, so expect the list to get updated from time to time.
So now you might be thinking, where can I find and buy Minecraft accounts/alts? There are multiple places someone can buy a Minecraft account. You can buy them from forums, friends, websites, apps, social media pages, but not all these options are reliable, safe, or secure, nor do I recommend most of them. So below, you’ll find the best places to buy a Minecraft account.
On G2G, you’ll find more than two thousand Minecraft accounts for sale at any given time. From accounts with a low number of skins to OG accounts with the rarest skins in the game. You’ll find a lot of different offers with relatively cheap prices, but don’t hype immediately. Always make sure to check exactly what the seller is offering and carefully read the description. As I said above I highly recommend you just look for full access accounts that their email can be changed instantly.
Before you purchase anything, do your own research. Find a few Minecraft accounts that you really like, and take a look at the seller’s reviews to see if you can trust them and what other buyers experienced with them. You don’t want to purchase from anyone that their reviews indicate accounts pullbacks and bans.
Overall, a great website; you can find some reliable sellers there, but you still have to be very careful in each account’s description and seller’s feedback. Keep all discussions with the seller on the website so that G2G can help you out with the seller’s problems.
How to buy a Minecraft account step by step
Now you know the different types of Minecraft accounts available, and you know exactly the best websites to find those accounts. Now let’s focus on how to actually buy the account and what to do once you’ve purchased it.
- Put a maximum on your budget ( Not only it will prevent you from overspending but also save you a lot of time and research)
- Make up your mind on what you are looking for but be realistic.
- Once you know what you are looking for, head to G2G and create an account.
- Use the filters to help you find what you are looking for faster.
- Look for full access accounts only, and check the seller’s feedback. You want him to have as close as possible to 100% positive feedback. If they have any negative feedback, check what the buyers are saying about him. If there was, for example, a delay with the account delivery and the seller was not satisfied, that’s not a big deal. If, on the other hand, you see comments talking about account pullbacks and bans, I’d recommend you stay away. If the seller fills the requirements, save the account and look for a few others that you also like.
- Once you’ve collected a couple of accounts is time to contact the sellers.
- Send them a message asking key questions about the accounts. Please send a message to everyone and wait for their responses.
- Depending on their response, eliminate the ones you feel are not so reliable and keep the rest.
- Now you can either start negotiating for the price or complete the purchase and get your account.
- You can even record the transaction on the website for extra security when the seller sends you the details.
- Once you’ve received your account, start by changing the email on the Minecraft website to your email. Add FA and also change the password.
- Go ahead and change the password on the email the seller sent you, remove any recovery emails on that email, and add a phone number.
- Don’t rate the seller yet. Just play with your new account for a few days to ensure everything is okay.
- Then go back and rate the seller and let him know that everything is fine till now.
- Even in case you experience any issues after months of using the account. You can go back and contact the website support and explain everything and hope for a resolution.
- Optimize your Minecraft settings and quickly get back to the game!