Banned from Mortal Kombat Mobile? Get Unbanned and Recover your Account
Did you log into your Mortal Kombat Mobile account and get notified that you have been banned from Mortal Kombat Mobile? For many people, receiving this message can be an overwhelming experience, and leave them wondering if they can get their Mortal Kombat Mobile account unbanned.
If you’re among those whose Mortal Kombat Mobile accounts have been banned, don’t panic. This guide will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to get unbanned from Mortal Kombat Mobile & recover your banned account.
Understanding why Mortal Kombat Mobile accounts can be banned is essential to avoid future issues as well as to be able to appeal your Mortal Kombat Mobile ban. Many reasons can lead to an account suspension, including engaging in prohibited activities, violating the rules, or not adhering to community guidelines.
Can you unban a Mortal Kombat Mobile account?
Getting banned from Mortal Kombat Mobile might not mean a permanent ban of your account. However, the chances of getting unbanned depend on the reason for the ban. For example, if your account was banned for cheating and using external tools, the possibility of getting unbanned is entirely different than a ban for extreme toxicity.
As with almost every other game company, Mortal Kombat Mobile takes hate speech, cheating, the use of external tools, and every other broken rule seriously. Therefore, if you’ve been banned for breaking their ToS on an extreme level, the chances to get unbanned from Mortal Kombat Mobile are minimal.
In addition, if you are banned on Mortal Kombat Mobile for cheating or using 3rd party software accusation, it’s important to check if you are HWID banned as well.
Regardless of the type of ban, both accounts and HWID bans can be lifted by submitting a Mortal Kombat Mobile ban appeal.
If they don’t recover your banned Mortal Kombat Mobile account and you are HWID banned as well, no worries, we have you covered. Follow our guide on bypassing HWID bans, and at least you will be back to playing Mortal Kombat Mobile by creating or buying a new Mortal Kombat Mobile account.
How To Get Unbanned from Mortal Kombat Mobile
If you’ve been permanently banned from Mortal Kombat Mobile, you may be wondering what options you have to recover it. While it is possible to ask Mortal Kombat Mobile support for help, it’s important to note that the circumstances under which they will agree to recover your account are limited. Typically, recovery is only possible if Mortal Kombat Mobile made a mistake in disabling your account or if the support agent has the best day of his life.
This article will provide the best solution and guidance on how to get unbanned from Mortal Kombat Mobile. We will cover everything from filing an appeal form and providing sufficient evidence to prove your innocence to recovering your account, keeping it safe, and never getting banned again.
If everything fails, we will show you how to get unbanned from Mortal Kombat Mobile and get access to the platform differently.
Follow these step-by-step instructions to get your Mortal Kombat Mobile ban lifted quickly.
Option 1: Appeal your Mortal Kombat Mobile account ban
I highly recommend that you use the same device on Mortal Kombat Mobile and connect from the same WiFi or Mobile network you typically use. So they can verify that you are the person that typically uses this account and avoids any extra questions or back and forth.
1. Mortal Kombat Mobile ban appeal
Below you can find instructions on how to appeal the Mortal Kombat Mobile ban:
Log in to your banned Mortal Kombat Mobile account on their official support website.
Scroll down on the home page, and look for the “Help”, “Support”, or “Help Center” page and click on it.
Under the “Suspended accounts” section locate the “Contact us” or “File an Appeal” option and click on it.
If a prompt asks you to log in again, enter your details to log in.
Now you should see a form asking you for personal details and additional details related to your ban.
When appealing a Mortal Kombat Mobile ban, it’s essential to keep your frustration away, be polite and concise, and provide details about your account and the situation to their support team.
Here’s a suggested structure to help you write an effective and polite appeal to Mortal Kombat Mobile:
- Begin with a polite salutation: Start by addressing the Mortal Kombat Mobile support team with a warm greeting, such as “Dear Mortal Kombat Mobile Support Team, I hope you are doing great!”.
- Introduce yourself: Briefly introduce yourself and provide your full name, username, and email address associated with your Mortal Kombat Mobile. This will help the support team identify your account quickly.
- Explain the issue: Clearly and concisely explain that your account has been banned, the type of ban , and the reason provided by Mortal Kombat Mobile for the ban.
- Acknowledge any mistakes: If you believe you unintentionally violated Mortal Kombat Mobile’s guidelines, acknowledge your mistakes, and express your understanding of the rules. Assure the support team that you will avoid repeating the same errors in the future.
- Present your case: Politely present your case and explain why you believe the ban was unjustified or should be lifted. To strengthen your case, provide relevant evidence, such as screenshots or supporting documents. (Everything helps, so don’t skip screenshots because you are lazy or you think that it won’t help)
- Request a review: Request the support team to review your case and reconsider the ban. Express your willingness to cooperate and provide any additional information they may require.
- Thank the support team: Show appreciation for their time and effort in reviewing your case, and thank them in advance for their help.
- Sign off: Conclude your appeal with a polite closing, such as “Sincerely” or “Best regards,” followed by your name.
Remember to keep your tone respectful and professional throughout your ban appeal. While there’s no guarantee that your ban will be lifted, a well-written and honest ban appeal can increase your chances of recovering access to your account.
DON’T LIE. If they decide to manually review your case, believe me, they will find out instantly if you’ve lied to them in your appeal and will permanently ban your Mortal Kombat Mobile, and you won’t be able to appeal again. They have logs about everything you’ve done with your account, so don’t be a smartass.
Once you’ve completed the form, click on the blue “Submit” button on the bottom right. Your Mortal Kombat Mobile ban appeal is sent to their customer support, and you are one step closer to getting your account unbanned!
2. Wait for a response
After submitting your appeal to Mortal Kombat Mobile, the next step is patiently waiting for a response. The support team may receive a high volume of appeal requests, and it may take some time for them to review your case thoroughly.
Waiting for a response can be a nerve-wracking experience, but it’s crucial to remain calm and trust the appeal process.
During the waiting period, it’s a good idea to withhold from submitting multiple appeals, as this could potentially slow down the process and even hinder your chances of a unban.
If your ban is lifted, learn from the experience and avoid making the same mistakes in the future.
If your appeal is unsuccessful, you still have the option to create a new account, but remember to adhere to Mortal Kombat Mobile’s guidelines closely to prevent any further bans.
3. Getting Mortal Kombat Mobile to rethink your ban
If Mortal Kombat Mobile’s support team has replied that they won’t lift the ban, you can try one more time to appeal the ban by emphasizing your commitment to following the guidelines and offering more context on the situation.
This might be your last chance to get unbanned from Mortal Kombat Mobile, so be careful and include everything that could help lift the ban.
Here’s a suggested structure for writing an effective second appeal for a Mortal Kombat Mobile ban:
- Express gratitude: Thank them for taking the time to review your appeal and for responding.
- Address their concerns: Politely address the reasons they provided for not lifting the ban. If you have any additional information or context that might change their perspective, be sure to include it. Provide specific examples of how you plan to avoid violating Mortal Kombat Mobile’s guidelines in the future.
- Emphasize your commitment to the platform: Explain how much you value Mortal Kombat Mobile as a whole and that you’re committed to being a responsible user.
- Offer a plan for improvement: Propose a clear plan of action that demonstrates how you will adhere to the guidelines moving forward. For example, you could mention that you will avoid using third-party apps, hacks, 3rd party apps, or take measures to ensure that your content is appropriate and respectful, etc. (Depending on the reason you got banned)
- Request a second chance: Politely request that the support team reconsider their decision, taking into account the additional information you’ve provided and your commitment to improving.
- Thank the support team again: Show appreciation for the support team’s time and effort in reviewing your follow-up message and for considering your request.
Now all you have to do is wait for their second reply.
If it’s negative, I would recommend you don’t spend any more of your time trying to get unbanned from Mortal Kombat Mobile.
Most likely, by now, they’ve blacklisted your personal information, device, and IP address. If you create a new account the traditional way, you will get banned instantly or shortly after.
If you want to know how to bypass these and get back to Mortal Kombat Mobile, you can follow the guide below and bypass the ban.
Option 2: If Mortal Kombat Mobile doesn’t lift your ban, you can bypass it.
If they refuse to lift your ban, they’ve most likely blacklisted you and every single piece of information related to you, which includes (payment methods, email, IP Address, etc.) from accessing Mortal Kombat Mobile.
1. Request Data Deletion
Requesting a data deletion is particularly important if you decide to create a new account, as you’ll want to start with a clean slate and protect your new account from potential bans.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws, you have the right to request the deletion of your data from any service provider, including Mortal Kombat Mobile.
How to request a data deletion from Mortal Kombat Mobile:
- Find a support email address from their website or a contact form.
- Send an email to the Mortal Kombat Mobile support team.
- In the subject line, write “Data Deletion Request”.
- In the body of the email, include your full name, Mortal Kombat Mobile username, and the email address associated with your account.
- Clearly state that you’re requesting the deletion of your personal data.
- They may require additional information or verification before processing your request.
That’s it; you don’t have to wait until they confirm that all your data has been removed to proceed with the guide.
2 – Bypass the Mortal Kombat Mobile ban
Below is a short explanation of what you should do if you’ve been permanently banned from the Mortal Kombat Mobile and they are refusing to unban your Mortal Kombat Mobile account and how to make a new Mortal Kombat Mobile account after being banned.
- Uninstall the game and clear all traces.
- Edit and change all the unique identifiers on your device.
- Mask your IP address and configure a private network.
- Change your disk’s serial numbers.
- Change all the HWID parts that get blacklisted on a Mortal Kombat Mobile ban.
- Mask your MAC address.
- Create or buy a new Mortal Kombat Mobile account.
- Change and hide your monitor, controller, mouse, keyboard, and serial numbers.
- Download and reinstall Mortal Kombat Mobile.
While these might sound like hard things to do, we’ve made it easy to follow on our guides. You will also find shortcuts and all the tools you need in one place, so you don’t have to search for hours around the internet.
For a complete guide on how to bypass HWID/IP bans on Mortal Kombat Mobile, make sure to read our guides:
How to Avoid Getting Banned on Mortal Kombat Mobile
By following the rules below you will be able to avoid getting banned on Mortal Kombat Mobile in the future.
- Follow Mortal Kombat Mobile’s Community Guidelines.
- Monitor Your Mortal Kombat Mobile Account for Suspicious Activity.
- If you think that your Mortal Kombat Mobile account is hacked, follow our guide on how to protect your Mortal Kombat Mobile account.
- Avoid Using Bots, Scripts, and Automated Services.
- Do not hack or exploit Mortal Kombat Mobile.
- Respect the support team.
Frequently Asked Questions: How To Get Unbanned from Mortal Kombat Mobile
Can Mortal Kombat Mobile ban me for no reason?
It’s important to note that while rare, Mortal Kombat Mobile bans may occur due to false positive restrictions. In other words, if your account gets banned for seemingly no reason, it may be due to a mistake on Mortal Kombat Mobile’s end, either by a system or human error. If this happens, don’t panic. You can contact their support to resolve the issue and potentially get your account reinstated.
How long do Mortal Kombat Mobile bans last?
If your Mortal Kombat Mobile account has been banned, it’s important to know that this is usually a permanent decision. However, it doesn’t hurt to try appealing the ban through the Mortal Kombat Mobile support system, especially if you believe it was a mistake. Keep in mind that the appeals process can be complicated and time-consuming, and there’s no guarantee that you’ll be successful. Nonetheless, it’s worth a shot if you feel strongly about it.
Are all Mortal Kombat Mobile bans permanent?
If you receive enough strikes for any type of violation, Mortal Kombat Mobile may permanently ban your account. The exact number of strikes needed for a ban varies depending on the severity of the violation and its potential harm to the community. Mortal Kombat Mobile doesn’t disclose the specific limits to prevent users from pushing the boundaries.
What happens if your Mortal Kombat Mobile account is banned?
If your Mortal Kombat Mobile account is permanently banned, you will no longer have access to any of the platform’s features or your account. It’s essential to understand that a permanent ban means your account is gone for good.
How long does it take to get a banned Mortal Kombat Mobile account back?
If things go well, your Mortal Kombat Mobile account can be reinstated in under a week.
Can I make a new Mortal Kombat Mobile account after being banned?
You can create a new Mortal Kombat Mobile account after your original account has been permanently banned. But, please keep in mind that Mortal Kombat Mobile strictly prohibits creating multiple accounts and if they detect another account created by you, it may also get banned.
Why do I keep getting banned on Mortal Kombat Mobile?
That’s because you are HWID banned. You can submit a ban appeal or follow our guide on how to bypass HWID bans on Mortal Kombat Mobile.