Are you looking for a way to get around Kinsta ban? You are in the right place. In this guide, you will find step-by-step how to get unbanned from Kinsta and get back to it in a few minutes.
Understanding why Kinsta banned your account is essential to avoid future issues as well as to be able to appeal your Kinsta ban.
So you might be asking, what is a Kinsta ban, how long does it last, and how can you bypass it?
Kinsta: Bypass the ban vs. Appeal the ban
In this guide, you will find two Kinsta ban workarounds. The first method is about bypassing the Kinsta ban, while the second method is about appealing it.
A ban from Kinsta means you are prohibited from accessing it.
In simple terms, if you broke the rules, you’re out of Kinsta!
Whether you can get unbanned or not by appealing depends largely on the reason for the ban. For instance, if your account was banned for botting, the possibility of a successful appeal is quite different from a ban for extreme toxicity.
When Kinsta bans your account, they store your device ID and hardware information to prevent you from creating a new account and using their platform again.
If they don’t recover your banned Kinsta account, no worries; we have you covered. Follow the instructions below to create a new account and get back to it.
How To Get Around Kinsta Ban
Here is a simple and effective method for regaining access to Kinsta after being banned, whether on the same device or a new one.
If they refuse to lift your ban, they’ve most likely blacklisted you and every single piece of information related to you, which includes (payment methods, email, IP Address, and even hardware, etc.) from accessing Kinsta.
1. Request Data Deletion
It’s a good idea to request a data deletion to start fresh and avoid any potential future bans.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws, you have the right to request the deletion of your data from any service provider, including Kinsta.
How to request a data deletion from Kinsta:
- Find a support email address from their website or a contact form.
- Send an email to the Kinsta support team.
- In the subject line, write “Data Deletion Request”.
- In the body of the email, include your name, username, and the email address associated with your account.
- Clearly state that you’re requesting the deletion of your personal data.
- They may require additional information or verification before processing your request.
That’s it; you don’t have to wait until they confirm that all your data has been removed to proceed with the guide.
2. Uninstall the Kinsta app
Uninstall the Kinsta app or browser activity from your devices and ensure no files are left that could link you back to the ban.
On your Android phone, navigate to Settings > Manage Apps or Settings > Apps to access the complete list of installed apps. Look for Kinsta, Select it, and then press the uninstall option.
On IOS devices, navigate to Settings > General > iPhone Storage and choose to delete Kinsta.
On PC or if you use just the browser, preferably uninstall the browser and reinstall it.
3. Get A New Phone Number Ready.
You shouldn’t create a new account with the same phone number because you will get banned from Kinsta instantly.
Most free phone numbers, like Google Voice and TextMe Now app numbers, are already flagged by Kinsta and major platforms and increase the chances of getting flagged.
No worries, though; there are easy ways to get around this.
- The best option is to obtain a VoIP phone number for verifying accounts on Kinsta.
- You can get a phone number that will work for Kinsta from Tossable Digits or Hushed or smsPVA or Sim5.
4. Get A New Email Address.
You won’t be able to create a new Kinsta account with the same email address. You will be instantly linked to the previous ban, and your new account will be flagged and banned shortly after.
You can use any email service provider, but I recommend using Gmail. It’s free and allows you to easily link your Kinsta account.
5. Get A High-Quality IP Address.
Hiding your IP address from Kinsta is a crucial step in bypassing a ban. It can make or break all the efforts you have made so far. The most effective method to change your IP address is by using a VPN service. While proxy servers can also be used, they require a good setup to avoid disconnections and to keep your IP hidden. Therefore, it’s better to stick with a reliable VPN.
Once you have downloaded and installed NordVPN, do the following:
- Run NordVPN, go to Settings, and enable the “Kill Switch” option
- Make sure you have enabled OpenVPN (TCP) protocol from the settings tab.
- Click on Servers List and choose the location you wish.
6. Create a New Kinsta Account.
Now that we have everything we need to create a new Kinsta account, let’s go ahead and create one. Below you can find how to create a new Kinsta account after being banned.
How to create a new Kinsta account:
- Make sure you are connected to a VPN server on your device.
- Open the app or official website and click “Create Account“.
- Create a strong password to secure your Kinsta account.
- Enter your new email and mobile phone number, and proceed with the on-screen instructions to complete the registration.
Once your new account is created, don’t do anything else for now.
Tips for your new Kinsta account
I want you to be careful and strictly follow my instructions and tips to avoid being banned from Kinsta.
- New payment details:
- If you plan on making purchases on Kinsta, consider using a different card than the one you used on your previous account.
- Use the VPN for 40-60 days at least:
- It is recommended to use a VPN while accessing Kinsta for the first 40-60 days after setting up your account. After that period, you may choose to stop using the VPN. This will allow Kinsta enough time to thoroughly delete your data (step 1) and establish trust with your new account and device.
- Double-check the VPN:
- Always double-check that you are connected to a VPN server before connecting to Kinsta.
- Avoid using any of the same information from your previously banned account:
- Device, email, phone number, etc.
- Don’t break Kinsta’s rules:
Appeal your Kinsta account ban
While appealing your Kinsta account ban, It is strongly recommended that you use the same device and connect from the same WiFi or mobile network that you usually use when accessing Kinsta.
This will allow them to easily verify that you are the rightful owner of the account, avoiding unnecessary questions and back-and-forth communication.
In case your Kinsta account was hacked at some point in the past, you MUST mention it.
1. Complete the Appeal Form
Here are some easy-to-follow instructions on how to appeal your ban.
Navigate to the official website of Kinsta.
Scroll down on the home page, and look for the “Help”, “Support”, or “Help Center” page and click on it.
Under the “Suspended accounts” section locate the “Contact us” or “File an Appeal” option and click on it.
If a prompt asks you to log in again, enter your details to log in.
Now you will see a form requesting personal information and additional details regarding your ban.
When appealing a ban on Kinsta, it’s crucial to remain polite, concise, and provide relevant details to the support team regarding your account and the situation.
Here’s a suggested structure to help you write an effective appeal to Kinsta:
- Begin with a polite salutation: Start by addressing the Kinsta support team with a warm greeting, such as “Dear Kinsta Support Team, I hope you are doing great!”.
- Introduce yourself: Briefly introduce yourself and provide your full name, username, and email address associated with your Kinsta. This will help the support team identify your account quickly.
- Explain the issue: Explain clearly and concisely that your account has been banned, stating the type and reason provided by Kinsta.
- Acknowledge any mistakes: If you unintentionally violated Kinsta’s guidelines, acknowledge your mistakes, express understanding of the rules and assure the support team that you won’t repeat the same errors in the future.
- Present your case: Politely explain why you believe it was unjustified and provide relevant evidence such as screenshots or supporting documents.(Everything helps, so don’t skip screenshots because you are lazy or you think that it won’t help.)
- Request a review: Request the support team to review your case and request a reconsideration of the ban. Express your willingness to cooperate and provide any additional information they may require.
- Thank the support team: Show gratitude for their time and effort in reviewing your case and thank them in advance for their assistance.
- Sign off: End your appeal with a polite closing, such as “Sincerely” or “Best regards,” followed by your name.
DON’T LIE. If they decide to manually review your case, believe me, they will find out instantly if you’ve lied to them in your appeal and will permanently ban your Kinsta, and you won’t be able to appeal again. They have logs about everything you’ve done with your account, so don’t be a smartass.
After filling out the form, press “Submit”. This sends your ban appeal to Kinsta’s customer support, bringing you one step closer to unbanning your account.
2. Wait for a response
Once you have submitted your appeal to Kinsta, the next step is to wait patiently for a response. Please keep in mind that the support team may receive a large number of appeal requests, so it may take some time for them to thoroughly review your case.
During the waiting period, it’s best to avoid submitting multiple appeals. Doing so might slow down the process and hurt your chances of being unbanned.
If your ban is lifted, learn from the experience and avoid making the same mistakes in the future.
If your appeal is unsuccessful, you still have the option to follow the first method to get around the Kinsta ban.
How long does Kinsta ban last?
The duration of a Kinsta ban can vary significantly based on the nature of the offense committed by the user.
For minor offenses, such as violations of community guidelines, a first-time ban may last for a few days. If a second offense occurs, the ban duration extends further, while a third offense can lead to a permanent ban. In more severe cases or repeated violations, Kinsta could impose a permanent ban instantly on the account.
How to know if Kinsta banned you?
If you’ve been banned on Kinsta, the platform makes it relatively clear through several indicators:
- Notification Upon Login:
- Error Message:
- Pop-up Screen:
- Unlike a Kinsta shadowban, a full ban on Kinsta will trigger a pop-up screen when you try to access your account.
- Ban Notification:
- Kinsta will send a notification stating that your profile has been banned.
- Shadow Ban:
- No notifications, no warnings, no email; you will have to find out yourself.